evekare Installation Service – Terms & Conditions
This installation service is provided by Evekare Pty Ltd, along with our service agents T2 Services Pty Ltd.
The installation service is available for installations in the Sydney metropolitan area. For the purposes of this agreement, The boundaries of the Sydney metro area are defined as the local government areas of Northern Beaches, Ku-Ring-Gai, Hornsby, The Hills, Blacktown, Penrith, Liverpool, Camden, Campbelltown & Sutherland.
- T2 Services Pty Ltd will provide you with a cost estimation based upon the information you provide via evacare.com.au/installation-service, should the information you provide be incorrect or incomplete, the final price of the installation will change accordingly.
- Cost estimates are valid for 30 days from the date
What the cost estimate includes:
- Travel time to site (within greater Sydney metropolitan area as outlined in ‘Eligibility’).
- Installation of the product(s) listed in the installation agreement, that have been pre-purchased and brought to site by you.
- Installation of the product(s) listed in the installation agreement as per the manufacturer’s instructions
What the cost estimate DOES NOT include (Note these services may be considered at an additional cost if arranged with T2 Services Pty Ltd prior to the installation date):
- Travel outside of greater Sydney metropolitan area – quote to be provided upon request.
- Appointments required out of standard hours(standard hours are weekdays 7:30am-3:30pm).
- Installationof product(s) not listed in the installation agreement.
- Supplyand delivery of the product(s).
- Uninstallof old fixtures (eg. old grab rail or toilet suite). – T2 Services / contractor / or Evekare will not be held liable for any damage that occurs as a direct result of removal of existing / old fixtures.
Note for installation of weight bearing products:
• Maximum weight limits advertised on the packaging of evacare wall mounted aids (such as grab rails, support arms and shower seats) are based upon the product being mounted directly to wall studs, brick or cement walls.
• If you require installation into a hollow wall (eg gyprock/plasterboard, tiled wall etc) where access to wall studs is not possible, the maximum weight limit of the wall mounted aid will depend on the strength of the wall structure itself, and may be less than what is advertised on the product. The installer will explain this to you and also ask you to acknowledge that you understand by signing the reduced weight bearing clause on the job completion form.
- T2 Services Pty Ltd will warrant the installation work for a period of 3 Note that this warranty covers only the installation works undertaken. Evekare Pty Ltd bears liability for warranty claims relating to product fault.
- Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, all other warranties are excluded except for domestic building warranties prescribed in relevant legislation and warranties from the products
- To the extent permitted by law, Evekare Pty Ltd and T2 Services Pty Ltd limit their liability to re-supplying the product, or refunding your payment, at our election.
- Installation is performed by licensed tradespeople who have been sourced and vetted by T2 Services Pty If you have any issues regarding the installation work, please raise them immediately with T2 Services Pty Ltd.
- Installation appointments are scheduled on weekdays between the hours of 8am and Out of hour’s installation appointments will be accommodated when possible and may incur additional costs.
- Once the installation is complete, the installer will tidy the site and leave it in the same condition as they found
- You must ensure that the product and the installation services are suitable for your purpose and your
- You must inspect the purchased product for cosmetic manufacturing faults prior to booking the If a fault is found return the product to your local Bunnings Warehouse and exchange for a new product. Note that this clause does not apply to shower screens, shower screens should be left for the installer to open and inspect.
- For weight bearing products, you must ensure that the wall structure the product is to be installed upon is capable of supporting the loads expected during
- Any information you provide to us will be relied upon by us. You will be liable for any additional costs incurred if your representations are incorrect.
- You must confirm that your site is not subject to heritage requirements and that you have the necessary permits for the installation work that we will be
- You must ensure that the site is accessible and safe for our tradespeople to attend and complete the
- You must give T2 Services Pty Ltd all relevant information about the site You must provide access to amenities, electricity, water, light and gas as required.
- You confirm that you are the homeowner or that you have authority from the homeowner for the installation works to be
- You, or a responsible person aged 18 years or older, must be at home during the
- You agree and acknowledge that the tradespeople performing the installation are employees/ contractors of T2 Services Pty Ltd are not employees of Evacare Australia Pty Limited.
- If you have a complaint after installation, you must allow T2 Services Pty Ltd or Evekare Pty Ltd access to your site to inspect and rectify any defects / workmanship issues as a direct result of installation.
- You agree and acknowledge that you are responsible for removal and disposal of any replaced
- You agree and acknowledge that you are responsible for removal and disposal of product
- If you fail to perform your obligations or if anything you agree to under this contract is not correct or breached, then you must indemnify Evekare Pty Ltd and T2 Services Pty Ltd for all costs, expenses and liabilities which Evekare Pty Ltd or T2 Services Pty Ltd incur as a
- At the time of booking the installation date, you will need to pay a deposit to T2 Services Pty Ltd equal to the minimum call out fee to secure the
- Once the installation has been completed you will be billed for the balance of the installation
- If the T2 installer attends and the installation cannot proceed due to you not fulfilling the requirements stated in the ‘Your Responsibilities’ section of this agreement, T2 Services Pty Ltd will recover their costs from your deposit, if any funds are remaining they will be refunded to you.
- If you need to cancel the installation prior to the installation date, we will accommodate this if possible, though we reserve the right to charge for any costs we have